I think we’re ready for Santa to get here! The Misses have inventoried every package under the tree at least ten times already, everything is wrapped up, stockings are hung, and our lists have been checked and rechecked. Bring on the man in red! 🙂
We’ve made this delicious treat for two years now to go along with our cookies for Santa. Can’t have the hard-working reindeer feeling left out! This is super easy, festive and fun! (Not to mention delicious and completely addictive…)
We halved the recipe below and it still made a ton!
Merry Christmas Y’all!
1 (10 oz.) package miniature pretzel twists
5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
5 cups Corn Chex
2 cups salted peanuts
1 lb. M&M’s plain chocolate candy (preferably Holiday M&M’s)
2 (12 oz.) packages white chocolate chips
3 tablespoons oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and oil for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute.
3. Continue to microwave, 10 seconds at a time, until smooth, stirring as you go. Do not overcook!
4. Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
5. Spread onto wax paper and allow to cool.
6. Break apart and store in an airtight container.
Source: Food.com (Recipe #74391)
Nutritional information can be found at the link above. I won’t ruin this recipe for you by including it here! 🙂