I’m almost embarrassed to admit that this recipe is one of the Misses favorite dinners. They get so super-excited when I offer to make it (which isn’t as often as they’d like, mind you) and proceed to full-on carb load like they are running a marathon the next day.
Truth be told, they are yummy little seasoned bread nuggets that couldn’t be easier to toss (literally) together with FOUR ingredients. Not particularly great in the nutrition category – and to make matters worse, I normally serve with jarred (gasp!) marinara sauce to dip – but a fun eat-with-your-hands splurge. Misses approved!
Pull Apart Biscuits
1 14 oz. package refrigerated Grands Biscuits
3 cloves garlic, crushed
4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the melted butter in a medium bowl. Add the crushed garlic and Italian Seasoning and mix to combine.
3. Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to the bowl,tossing to coat pieces evenly.
4. Place the biscuits in an 8- or 9- inch ungreased pie tin.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: The Cutting Edge of Ordinary